WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Made of a new space age patented material.
- Unlike any other material.
- Although it looks like ordinary foam…it is NOT!
Because of its very special formulation, air is always present. So once the roots
have established in the Joey Pouch material, the plant can NEVER be overwatered.
1. Lay out the Joey Pouch.
2. Remove plant from it’s grow pot.
3. Place plant in the center of the Joey Pouch.
4. Pull up one side of the Joey Pouch and anchor with one of the enclosed
5. Repeat the process for the other three remaining sides.
6. Treat the Joey Pouch wrapped plant as you would any other grow pot
7. Stage in your watertight decorative container.
8. The plant and Joey Pouch must always be in contact with water.
9. If necessary, use a deep-dish saucer.
10. Water heavily so that plant is standing in water.
11. Top-dress as usual.
12. Keep filled as needed to maintain water in decorative container.
PLANT CANNOT BE OVERWATERED
To view a Joey Pouch from TOPsiders instructional video, go here.
Congratulations on your purchase of the Joey Pouch! As we all know, interiorscape
companies often have a variety of ways to stage live plants in decorative containers.
Due to that, neither TOPsiders, Inc., (the distributor) nor FGP, LLC (the manufacturer)
can guarantee plant material in the Joey Pouch. It is the purchaser/installer's
responsibility to choose the appropriate method(s).
"THE JOEY POUCH IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES. PURCHASER'S REMEDIES
FOR ANY DEFECTS WITH THE JOEY POUCH ARE LIMITED TO THE REPLACEMENT VALUE OF THE
PURCHASED JOEY POUCH. IN THE EVENT THE PURCHASED JOEY POUCH IS IN ANY WAY DEFECTIVE,
NEITHER THE MANUFACTURER NOR DISTRIBUTOR SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTAL
DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE DEFECT(S).
Joey Pouch Endorsements
Joey Pouch Installation Sheets